Corporate events such as seminars have great potential at bring employees both internal and external together. It is a great way to communicate organisational goals, felicitate members and even to discuss ideas and areas for improvement. However if they are planned as large group events, chances are nothing of great value will come of it other than lot of wasted time and money.
This is the very reason that small events are taking great importance. Event planners, corporate and even employees see the benefits of small intimate gatherings as opposed to large conventions. This is where small function venues Melbourne play an important role. Here are some benefits and qualities of such spaces that help to organise productive and enjoyable sessions.
- Privacy: intimate spaces are small and have very little access to outside parties. Therefore they are great for discussing sensitive topics such as future organisational goals, strategies etc. Since staff numbers are kept to a minimum, you can easily identify who is who and prevent outsiders from crashing in.
- Ease of engagement: small spaces create avenues for people to meet each other and engage in dialog much more easily than in a larger setting. Large spaces and large crowds sometimes deter individuals from sharing their ides and the space itself can be intimidating. Large settings are good for lectures where there is very little interaction with the audience. However for corporate events where more dialogue is necessary, it is ideal to organise them as intimate events.
- Access to accommodation: since most of these small function venues are associated with hotels or other such establishments, you are bound to have accommodation facilities provided. This will be ideal for delegates to stay over as most corporate seminars tend to go on for more than one day.
- Customised service: smaller gathering are easier to cater to. This means the location staff will also be better equipped to serve their needs in a more personalised manner with great attention to detail. Satisfied delegates mean that you will have a more productive seminar and go back feeling satisfied.
- Networking: if the seminar includes outside parties or guests, there are higher chances of networking and team building that can take place, as there are more opportunities of face to face discussions and interactions.
- Budget: small settings cost less to organise as they will have more adaptability. They will be equipped to cater to your budget friendly needs and also have ways to customise the service based on budget restrictions. The smaller the guest list, chances are you will have only the most important individuals attending, thereby cutting down on unnecessary guest expenses.